The Sleep Expert System
The Sleep Expert System of sleep coaching is like no other. It is a holistic, non invasive, drug free system designed to restore an individual’s natural ability go to sleep easily and deeply, awakening fully energized.
Unlike other techniques such as Sleep Hygiene, which focuses solely on the behavioral and habitual factors affecting your sleep, The Sleep Expert System takes into account the whole person.
Through an integration of conventional and alternative approaches, The Sleep Expert System is able to rapidly and efficiently cut through to the core of your sleeping issues.
Our revolutionary method is becoming recognized around the globe as the leading natural treatment for insomnia and stress-related sleeping problems.
Key Elements of our Revolutionary Sleep System
- BRAINWAVES - Increase brainwave flexibility to easily reach a delta (sleep) brainwave state for deeper sleep.
- STRESS PATTERNS - Change your thought patterns that produce ongoing underlying stress. Switch off the racing mind.
- SLEEP MINDSET - Learn how to adopt effective attitudes and beliefs towards sleep.
- SLEEP STRATEGIES - Learn effective strategies and relaxation techniques to get to sleep quickly and easily.
- NERVOUS SYSTEM - Learn how to trigger the relaxation response and accurately read your nervous system.
- LIFESTYLE - Understand how diet, exercise, and technology affect your sleep.
What are the benefits of the sleep expert system?
- The ability to get to sleep faster and stay asleep
- Wake up in the morning refreshed and reenergised
Our revolutionary system offers breakthrough teachings, insights, practices and tools to help you reclaim your sleep. In addition to these, our system is focused on personal awareness and growth delivering genuine, personal support to each and every participant in our programs. We help you discover more about yourself – how to tame your ‘monkey mind, how to overcome anxiety and how to better manage the every day stresses of life.
Our programs for businesses, corporations and organisations are tailor-made to suite every need and budget. Options include training and group coaching, one on one coaching, workshops and keynote addresses – all designed to show busy, stressed individuals how to easily achieve deep, restful sleep.
The process begins with an assessment of your organisations specific needs generally conducted by phone or Skype. This is followed by a written proposal, which will present various options for your consideration.
“It is common for managers and colleagues to look at a lack of focus or motivation, irritability, and bad decision making as being caused by poor training, organizational politics or the work environment. The answer could be much simpler – a lack of sleep.”
From The Wake-up Call: The importance of sleep in organizational life.
If your health and your relationships are suffering, I can help you.
It’s easy, simply click on the link below to book a suitable time for us to chat.