Congratulations on taking the initiative to investigate this 4-week program where you will be able to develop your Emotional Resilience. Throughout the course, you will receive the following:
- Weekly live webinars for all your questions and progress
- A community to support you the whole way.
Each of the following areas will be explained more fully throughout the course. However, this will give you an overview of the areas that we will go through and the development that is required for each area.
- What is Stress? It is important for us to understand what we are dealing with in the first instance. Yes, stress comes in many forms and we will go through all of these and see where you are and what is required.
- Work pressure versus Work Stress. It is important to understand the difference between Work pressure and Work Stress. You will find from this that you will be able to identify where you are at within your work. Some of us will be really struggling and need additional help.
- Introduction to Meditation. This is the first step to being able to relax your mind and work out a simple way to put you into a positive mindset to commence the day.
Week 2 - Becomes a little more complex. We get to explore Negative Influences and Negative Emotions.
- Clearing Negative Influences – It is important for us to clear the negative influences that are affecting us throughout our lives. Please note that this is an introduction to this, and will guide you through at least one person, however you may need to do extra work in this area should there be major issues.
- Understanding Negative Emotions – Now it is important for us to understand the different types of Negative Emotions and the impact they can have, whilst being fully aware that they required for our daily lives.
- Hierarchy of Negative Emotions - This will detail further into Negative Emotions and list all the emotions that we come across under each umbrella that we discussed previously.
- Clearing Negative Emotions - And finally, we need to clear the excessive negative emotions, and so we will go through a process to do this.
Should extra support be required, one on one sessions are also available.
Utilizing Timeline Therapy to assist in clearing of negative influences and excessive negative emotions.
Week 3 takes us into the areas of our Beliefs, both limited and positive and also into Forgiveness.
- Beliefs – as we know we all have beliefs that limit us, and so it is important for us to turn these around so that we can live a more fulfilling life. It is also important for us to recognize the positive beliefs that we have about ourselves as well, and so that we can build on these for future reference.
- Forgiveness – as we know we all have been affected at some stage in our lives by other people, who may have hurt us – some intentionally, others may not even know that it has happened. So we need to forgive them, but more importantly we need to forgive ourselves, and make space in our minds to concentrate on other things.
Worksheets are included to work through, as well as some further Therapy on Limiting Decisions and some hypnosis in relation to forgiveness.
Week 4 takes us onto Positive Emotions, and any catchup that we may need to do, as the last two weeks have been quite emotional for some.
- Positive Emotions are important to us. We need to build on these. However, remembering that some positive emotions may stress us out as well, so we need to find a balance.
- Catchup (from previous weeks) – Weeks 2 and 3 are quite intense, and this really gives you an insight into the process.
- Personal coaching is also available if it required. Personal change takes time, and so in four weeks this just the start of the process for you.
So now if you would like to book a call with me to discuss, I can discuss this with on a more personal level. Just remember it is great to be part of a Community, and this will give you more like-minded people to relate to, who have been down difficult paths as well. I have found that it is useful to be able to discuss with those that understand.
Trustworthy, Approachable, Compassionate, these are three things that I not only practice but believe in. I have a deep experience of the human existence and understand how challenging it can be through my own journey. Experiencing the unknown and not knowing where to turn has given me a deep empathy for all the emotions and experiences of life and sometimes having someone to talk helps to get you through a situation or resolve thoughts.
That’s why Good Evans Consulting provide not only a professional consulting and life coaching service but also a way forward for you and your understanding of life. I take the time to understand your problems and thoughts and engage with you in a one to one environment. Privacy and assurance are so important with my work and your time with me will make the world clearer and your goals within reach.